Monday 30 May 2011

Mail strike?

Sooo, as if the waiting could be any more excruciating. There is a possibility of a mail strike for Canada post soon. Really? We're still waiting to hear anything from our refrences regarding the adoption papers, and now, it may take even LONGER to get it out to people. No one has even received the stuff yet! it's been a month since they told me they were sending it out. really? REALLY? Sooo, if by some miracle it gets out to people this week, they fill it out, and send it back within another week and then what? it takes three months to get back to CAS? I hate this. i wish I could go pick it all up from people an dhad deliver it to CAS myself!
I have dreams nightly! I talk to friends about how fun it will be to shop for little girl clothes, things, toys, etc. Even the idea of strollers and diapers and night time cuddles, afternoon naps are soooo exciting! You forget how much the little things mean to you whhen the kids are too big for them now. One son just turned 13 this past weekend, another turning 16 this coming weekend! He's even celebrating his birthday with a black belt! Saturday is testing and ceremony day! He's so excited, an nervous. 8 years of hard work and he's finally getting his black belt. Would have had it last year if Ontario allowed 15 year olds to get black belts but here in Ontario, they have to be 16 to receive a black belt in karate.
Sigh, I wish there was a way to fast track all this red tape and paperwork. I know there's not but still, wishes right?

No comments:

Post a Comment