Friday 3 June 2011

yup, figures

Well, I contacted CAS to find out what was taking so long for our refrences to be contacted, via mail or whatever, the postal strike has not started yet sooo. Anyway, found out that we got LOST somwhere in the postion shuffle. They had to LOOK for our file and then proceeded to tell me that they have no idea what happened to it. they also told me that because of this, we missed the training window and now have to wait till fall to do the training. That's the pride and safe programs they want us to do before we get a placement. THEN she told me that it could now take a long time because we will have to wait till next spring to be finished the homestudy and after that, we will wait for a child to become AVAILBLE with our criteria and what they think would be a good match for us. MAN. i knew this woudl not be a smooth road but it is very disappointing that right from the beginning we have hicups. I wanted to cry but I have to reign it in and realize that its only the beginning, we have a LONG road ahead of us and when the worker finally contacts us for the homestudy we will discuss the moving thing. ug. I love my family and I love the kids that I look after but I am so dine with this job. It takes all I have and more to get through each and every day. My house is a disaster at all times and kids are destructive and disrespectufl and I just can't take any more. i am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment