Tuesday 14 June 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Well, after the week from hell last week and a rough start this week, my decision to move has been made for me with one of my parents telling me that she is looking for other daycare. I can admit it, it's a huge blow to the ego! Especially after trying for the last 9 months not to lose it with them. These kids are crazy destructive and disfespectful. The hard part was that I liked the mom, she's genuinely a nice person adn loves her kids. I know it can't be easy with her hubby away right now and it breaks my heart that she has to go through this stuff but with all that said, I was mad last night! The issues we've had in the last year have been nothing short of delinquincy! Dammage, destruction, sidrespect, voilence, hurting animals and other kids, stealing and lying. ARRRRRGGG i was at the end of my rope but continued to take them and work with them becuse I knew SHE was in a tough spot. So when I go the letter last night and talked with her and how she's at her witts end and how they act the same at home, I didn't know what to say at first. My first instinct was to be mad, and I was. After that an talking to my friends and family I realized that this was what I needed to  get me to the point where I was ready to say "done". White flag, giving in. I'm ready to move. 11 years of daycare has taken it's toll and I am ready to give it up and move and start over with our  little girl....when we are blessed with her. By moving, it means we have to do a file transfer to another township for CAS. I don't know what is involved but I know it has to be done. Funny though, they are in the middle of an amalgamation so I don't know why we'd have to transfer if they are all going to be working together but whatever. We found a house. It's in Stone mills and it's nice. Not huge but the property is to diw for and its close enough for Pat to get to work in half the time it took from here. It's quiet and peaceful adn I might just finish my book! I don't kow what I'll do with haveing no full time job but I think I'll like it! haha. At this point, I feel bad for the ones I hae to leave behind but I also know they will be undertanding of our need to move. I love this house and I will miss it like crazy. Its big and bright and open and, well, big. The one we're going to look at and hopefully bid on is a lot smaller but workable and with no need for daycare space, we will ctually be able to use the recroom and basement. It'll be ok, We'll be ok and move on. I see it, the top of the hill, I see it up there and I knw we'll reach it and it'll be the best downhill run ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment